We are excited to announce that LoveClay Studio reopens on Monday 6th July 2020 with Jon French Managing the workshop.
The gallery & exhibition space will remain closed until further notice.
The studio space will be following the current Government guidelines and will ensure that all students feel safe in the current environment.
LoveClay Studio Rules & Guidelines
- Arrival – Please ensure you arrive on time and not early or late
- Entering the workshop – If you wait outside the workshop door entrance until indicated you are able to enter (please ensure you are keeping to a 2 metre distance)
- PPE – Before entering please ensure you have your mask in place and use the sanitiser at the door
- Space Bubble – You will be allocated your own space bubble which we ask that you stay within apart from when using the toilet or washing your hands at the sink (please note only 1 person at a time). We have ensured that your bubble is following the 2 metre requirements.
- Apron – Please ensure you bring your own apron, we do have disposable available if needed.
- During the course – items will be ready for you to use and any additional itema will be handed to you by the teacher (please do not leave your bubble apart from washing hands and going to the toilet), hand saniterser will be available to use throughout. All teachers will be wearing visors.
- Leaving – Once the session has ended you will be asked to leave through the warehouse exit, please ensure you follow the teacher and be aware of any moving vehicles.
Watch Jon’s video before visiting which explains in further detail what has been put in place
For further details see COVID 19 RISK ASSESSMENT- LOVECLAY WORKSHOP