Dates: Sunday 26th May 2019
Time: 11am – 4pm (drop in session)
Ages: All ages.
Price: £1pp Entry (all activities mentioned below)
To celebrate the Donna Louise Hospice ‘The Art of Change’ exhibition LoveClay & Valentine Clays in conjunction with the Donna Louise Hospice are excited to announce a special Family Fun Day with the aim of raising lots of funds towards helping the charity. There will be a £1 entry fee and lots of great activities and events taking place during the day.
Both adults and children will have the opportunity to:
- Visit the exhibition – see items that have been produced by the children, parents and staff of the Donna Louise Hospice (items available for purchase with all funds going towards the Donna Louise Hospice).
- Spend time browsing the stalls – we will have a few stall holders there during the day. Stalls TBC shortly.
- Have Clay Creative Fun – create your own butterfly or ceramic masterpiece. Whatever your imagination desires Emily from Creative Flamingo will be on hand to help you to create something you are proud of using our very own high-quality air-dry clay.
- Follow the Butterfly Trail – have fun following the butterfly trail around the loveclay site and enjoy a sweet treat at the end.
***Clay activity and trail £5 per child but if parents would like a ball of clay its just £3***
- Have their Face painting – choose a theme and have your face painted by Tracey with all funds going directly to the Donna Louise Hospice.
Other activities and events to be confirmed shortly.
Emily Corlett has a great deal of experience having worked for Middelport Pottery in their activity area. She has recently set up her own business call Creative Flamingo which offers fun creative activities for people of all ages.