Duration: 4hrs 30mins
Dates: Sunday 19th January 2020
Time: 10am – 2.30pm
We are excited to announce our very first Life Balance Workshop that is dedicated to help you to learn how to nourish you mind, body & soul.
“Balance…..is the key to everything.
What we do, think, say, eat, feel.
They all require awareness and
through this awareness we can grow”
– Koi Fresco
This day workshop is the perfect post festive season antidote and a great way to start off the New Year.
During the workshop there will be lots of mindul activities that allow you to check in with yourself and to help you to create your own life balance.
The days activities will include:
- Meditation – we will start the day with a short guided meditation to focus your mind & body
- Yoga – This will then be followed by an hours vinyasa yoga practice
- Food Therapy – We will then break and enjoy a food therapy session
- Clay Art Therapy – In the afternoon there will be an opportunity to experience the benefits of clay and their theraputic effects
- Reflection – The workshop will then finish by looking at what has been learnt from the day leaving you with the tools to take away and implement in your life
The workshop will be run by Charlie Follows, a trained yoga teacher, and Hannah Ault, from Valentine Clays, who combined will lead you on what will be the start of your life balance journey.
Vinyasa style yoga is accessible for everyone wether you are a beginner or familiar with yoga. Vinyasa is a dynamic style of yoga that combines strength, mobility and balance. The classes are gentle but sometimes challenging and are a great way to unwind.
The Loveclay gallery & workshop has a beautiful energy and is a wonderful space for the life balance session to practice and play. In addition to the abundance of ceramic pieces on display this space offers a very calming atmosphere that makes it the perfect place to start your life balance journey. .
The workshop is £35 per person and includes refreshments.
Matts and blocks will be provided for the yoga session and your chosen ceramic creations will be fired ready to collect at a later date.
There will be a limit to a maximum of 15 people to ensure a one to one experience.
Charlie Follows is a Vinyasa yoga teacher based in Staffordshire. Her classes combine intuitive movements with creative sequencing to deliver a dynamic practice with an emphasis around the balance between strength and flexibility. For further details on Charlie visit www.charliefollows.com
|Life Balance Workshop||£35.00|